TEHRAN, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Iran Khodro, the largest car maker in the Middle East, launched a joint venture with Germany's DaimlerChrysler on Saturday for the sale and customer services of Mercedes Benz cars in Iran, Daimler said. DaimlerChrysler, which has a major market selling Chryslers in the United States, enters Iran amid increased pressure from Washington on leading U.S. enterprises, such as Halliburton and General Electric to pull out of the Islamic Republic. Washington threatens ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler starts sales, service j-v with Iran carmaker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642