FRANKFURT, Dec 27 (Reuters) - Daimler will stick to its plan to invest about 14 billion euros ($19.58 billion) in research and development by 2010 despite the financial crisis, its head of R&D told German newspaper Automobilwoche. "We will stick to this dimension despite difficult times. But I don't rule out small adjustments," the paper quoted Daimler's head of research and development, Thomas Weber, as saying on Saturday. Daimler had announced such investment plans in April to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler sticks to R&D investment plan -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.