FRANKFURT, April 27 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler is still aiming for a 7 percent operating margin at premium division Mercedes Car Group in 2007, Chief Financial Officer Bodo Uebber told a conference call on Thursday.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler still aims for 7 pct Mercedes margin in '07" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.