STUTTGART, July 28 (Reuters) - Daimler is in talks with Russia's Kamaz and other companies about the production of vans in the country, the head of the German carmaker's Mercedes-Benz van unit said on Tuesday. A decision is expected to be made by end of this year, Volker Mornhinweg said.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler talking to Kamaz on Russian van production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.