FRANKFURT, June 19 (Reuters) - German car maker Daimler AG is in advanced talks to buy a stake in sports car maker Porsche , German publication manager magazin reported on Friday on its website, citing financial sources. Daimler Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche and Porsche CEO Wendelin Wiedeking had already discussed potential options at the end of May, manager-magazin.de said citing financial sources. A spokesman for Daimler called the report "pure speculation" and a Porsche spokesman ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler in talks to buy stake in Porsche -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642