FRANKFURT, Aug 3 (Reuters) - Daimler expects to increase sales of its passenger cars by nearly 6 percent this year, it said on Wednesday after reporting record July retail volumes for its Mercedes-Benz brand of luxury cars. "Altogether we are targeting sales of over 1.35 million Mercedes-Benz and Smart brand passenger cars for 2011, making it the best year in history," Mercedes sales chief Joachim Schmidt said in a statement. Last year it sold almost 1.28 million Mercedes and Smart ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler targets over 1.35 mln car sales in 2011" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642