FRANKFURT, June 28 (Reuters) - Daimler's trucks division said its Japanese unit Mitsubishi Fuso is on the way to meeting its operating profit margin target of 5 percent. The trucks unit of carmaker Daimler earlier on Thursday said it aims to achieve 1.6 billion euros ($2.0 billion) in cost savings and revenue benefits from 2013 with a new efficiency programme. (Reporting by Hendrik Sackmann; writing by Victoria Bryan)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler Trucks says Fuso on way for margin goal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.