FRANKFURT, Dec 27 (Reuters) - Daimler expects its truck unit to grow in 2012 and is confident it can cope with any difficulties that may arise from economic turmoil. "We're keeping a close eye on the overall economic situation. To date, we expect Daimler Trucks to post another global sales increase in 2012," Daimler Trucks chief Andreas Renschler said in a statement on Tuesday, adding he expected demand in Japan and North America to pick up. "Although the general economic situation creates ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler Trucks sees global sales increase in 2012" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642