FRANKFURT, Oct 28 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler's Freightliner business will appeal against a court ruling to pay damages to German industrial group MAN AG over the sale of U.K. truckmaker ERF, Daimler said on Friday. Its truck unit Freightliner acquired rival Western Star after the latter had disposed of ERF to MAN, which says it promptly uncovered significant accounting irregularities in ERF's books. "Freighlinter Ltd maintains it is not liable in any respect to MAN, related to Western ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler unit to appeal against ruling in MAN case" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.