LONDON, Feb 28 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler NA Holding Corp's new 3-year euro-denominated benchmark bond is expected to offer a yield in the low 30s basis points over mid-swaps, a syndicate source said on Monday. The North American unit of German car maker DaimlerChrysler plans to launch the bond off its Euro Medium Term Note programme in the near future, the banks managing the sale said earlier. Bayerische Landesbank, Calyon and HSBC are managing the issue. DaimlerChrysler NA Holding ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler unit gives guidance on euro bond -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.