LONDON, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Daimler International Finance has set guidance on a planned two-part euro benchmark bond, consisting of a three-year and a seven-year tranche, an official at one of the banks managing the sale said on Thursday. Guidance on the 3-year bond has been set at mid-swaps plus 110 to 115 basis points and at around 155 basis points over mid-swaps for the 7-year tranche, the official said. Calyon, Commerzbank, Deutsche Bank and RBS are lead managers of the bond, which is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler unit guidance on 2-part euro bond -lead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.