WASHINGTON, Jan 23 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler AG Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche said on Tuesday that the company is focused on the restructuring of its U.S.-based Chrysler Group unit and plans to unveil a blueprint next month. Zetsche, who appeared at the Washington Auto Show, would not say if the restructuring would be more severe than the company's most recent restructuring. "There is a lot of speculation. When we announce our plan, there will be fact," Zetsche said. "We have a date ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler to unveil Chrysler restructure soon - CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642