FRANKFURT, July 28 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler is almost completely protected this year against negative currency effects arising from its dollar revenue exposure, the company said on Thursday. "We have used the relatively attractive rates during the last few weeks to hedge further portions of our U.S. dollar revenues," Chief Financial Officer Bodo Uebber told a conference call on Thursday "To date, we have already hedged more than 90 percent of our '05 exposure."
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler ups '05 dollar hedge to more than 90 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642