* Problem affects three bus models made between 2006-2011 * Electric plug connections are source of problem * Daimler advised buyers to have plug connections checked BERLIN, July 31 (Reuters) - German vehicle maker Daimler has alerted buyers of 7,200 buses to a possible defect in some plug connectors which could cause a fire, a company spokeswoman said on Tuesday. The problem at the Mercedes-Benz and Setra brands affects bus models ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler warns of fire risk on 7,200 buses" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.