LONDON, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Carmaker DaimlerChrysler is expected to price its 7-year euro-denominated fixed-rate bond to give a spread of between 55 and 60 basis points over mid-swaps, a banking source said on Wednesday. The deal, which is being led by Deutsche Bank, HVB, and SG CIB, could be priced later on Wednesday depending on market response, the source said. The issuer, DaimlerChrysler NA Holdings, is rated A3 by Moody's Investors Service, BBB by Standard & Poor's and BBB+ by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler 7-yr bond seen at swaps +55-60 bps" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.