LONDON, Sept 22 (Reuters) - German carmaker DaimlerChrysler will price a 7-year euro-denominated bond to give a spread of 54 basis points over mid-swaps, below the previously indicated price range, a banking source said on Wednesday. The deal would total 1.25 billion euros, the source said. The bond was previosly expected to give a spread of between 55 and 60 basis points over mid-swaps, and lowering the yield offered to investors indicates healthy demand for the deal. The bond, led by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler 7-yr bond to total 1.25 bln euros -banker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642