FRANKFURT, April 29 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler AG's supervisory board fully supports Chief Executive Juergen Schrempp and the autos group's strategy, the company said in a statement issued following a meeting in New York. "Against the background of current reports, the supervisory board saw it as appropriate to make clear at today's meeting that it fully supports the strategic direction of the company," DaimlerChrysler said in a statement. "At the same time, the board reiterated its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler board backs CEO, group strategy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.