FRANKFURT, Jan 24 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler bus sales held steady at 36,200 complete vehicles and chassis last year, keeping it the world's biggest busmaker, it said on Wednesday. "While sales of chassis increased from 24,000 units in 2005 to approximately 24,300 units last year, business in complete buses declined slightly, with sales totalling 11,900 units versus 12,200 in 2005," it said in a statement. Bus division head Harald Landmann said competition had sharpened in the overland ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler bus sales stable in 2006" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.