FRANKFURT, April 23 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler said on Friday it could not say what impact its decision to no longer support ailing Japanese automaker Mitsubishi Motors would have on its 2004 results. "As far as net income is concerned I cannot tell you what the impact in 2004 on total will be," DaimlerChrysler Chief Financial Officer Manfred Gentz told a conference call for analysts and journalists. "There's no reason why we should go for an immediate writeoff." Gentz also said the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler- cannot give results impact of MMC move" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642