FRANKFURT, July 28 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler Chief Executive Juergen Schrempp does not intend to seek a supervisory board seat when he steps down as CEO at the end of this year, he said. "There is no intention for me to sit on the supervisory board," he told a conference call on Thursday, declining to say who had first broached the subject of his departure.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler CEO says won't seek board seat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642