OBERURSEL, Germany, Nov 27 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche said on Monday he was confident that shareholders in aerospace group EADS would find a way to finance the new A350 XWB airliner. "I am pretty sure we will come to a common approach in this regard.... I am definitely optimistic in this regard," Zetsche told Reuters after a speaking engagement. But he said the world's fifth-largest carmaker was not prepared to support a capital increase at EADS. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler CEO upbeat on Airbus financing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642