FRANKFURT, April 23 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler's Chief Financial Officer Manfred Gentz will host a media conference call on Friday to explain its decision to abandon ailing Japanese partner Mitsubishi Motors, the group said. The German automaker had indicated late on Thursday that Chief Executive Juergen Schrempp would take questions about the surprise move during the conference call but a spokesman said on Friday that the financial details required most explanation.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler CFO to take questions on Mitsubishi" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.