FRANKFURT, Jan 27 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler boosted commercial vehicle sales 42 percent in 2004 to a record 712,200 units, it said on Thursday. Excluding sales of its Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corp unit, which has been consoldiated since April 2004, sales rose 19 percent, the world's biggest maker of trucks and buses said in a statement.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler commercial vehicle sales hit record" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.