CORE Program Successfully Completed to Achieve Sustainable Competitiveness Stuttgart, Sep 25, 2007 - 43,000 individual measures lead to annual savings and revenue improvements of EUR7.1 billion at the Mercedes Car Group - Important contribution to reaching profit targets and improving competitiveness - Long-term measures will be transferred to the line organization and continuously tracked for implementation - Chief Operating Officer Rainer Schmückle: "The successes achieved with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler completes CORE programme" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642