FRANKFURT, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Car making giant DaimlerChrysler will double its dividend payout for 2002 after an expected sharp rise in full-year profits, a German magazine reported on Wednesday. The world's fifth-largest carmaker was likely to raise its dividend to two euros per share from one euro in 2001, Focus Money magazine said in a report to be published on Thursday, citing management sources. A DaimlerChrysler spokesman declined to comment. The company last year slashed its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler to double 2002 dividend - report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642