FRANKFURT, Aug 20 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler intends to dispose of around 10 billion euros ($13.5 billion) in excess liquidity on its books by the end of March 2008, the carmaker said on its website. The billions in excess funds will arise from buyout firm Cerberus Capital Management's [CBS.UL] purchase of an 80.1 percent stake in the company's U.S. arm Chrysler Group and its related financial services business in North America. "When Cerberus acquires the Chrysler Financial Services ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler to erase excess liquidity by end-Q1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.