FRANKFURT, Feb 23 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler has extended the contract of research and technology chief Thomas Weber for five years, the carmaker said on Wednesday. Weber, 50, also remains in charge of development at the Mercedes Car Group premium auto division until the end of 2010. He joined DaimlerChrysler's management board last year.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler extends research chief's contract" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.