NEW YORK, March 21 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler AG , in talks with potential buyers of its Chrysler Group, has outlined detailed areas of cooperation that it would be willing to continue between its Mercedes division and any new owners of Chrysler, people familiar with the matter said in The Wall Street Journal. The discussion of continued cooperation with Mercedes in purchasing, component sharing and engineering indicates that talks with potential buyers are moving to a more advanced ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler eyes retaining some Chrysler ties - WSJ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642