LONDON, July 30 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler North America plans to price a 750 million euro two-year floating-rate note on Wednesday morning, a banking source close to the deal said. The note will price to yield 65 basis points over three-month Euribor, the source said. "Allocations are out to the sales force and we plan to price the deal mid-morning," the banker said. BNP Paribas, JP Morgan and LBBW are managing the bond sale.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler FRN due Wednesdat at Euribor +65bps" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642