FRANKFURT, Jan 31 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler has won an order worth more than 100 million euros ($130.4 million) to provide 450 Mercedes-Benz buses to the city of Istanbul, the world's largest maker of commercial vehicles said on Monday. "The overall volume of the order is more than 100 million euros," it said in a statement.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler gets big Turkish bus order" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.