FRANKFURT, Jan 23 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler's market-leading commercial vehicles division boosted 2005 sales by around 16 percent to a record 824,900 trucks, buses and vans, the company said on Monday. "We will face the challenges of the years ahead with initiatives to optimise operations, to (fuel) growth in new and existing markets and with fascinating new products such as the new Mercedes-Benz Sprinter," division chief Andreas Renschler said in a statement.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler has record commercial vehicle sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.