By Tom Brown DETROIT, Nov 26 (Reuters) - The architect of the 1998 creation of DaimlerChrysler AG will face allegations in U.S. court next week that he lied when he characterized one of the biggest deals in automotive history as a "merger of equals." The exact timing of a courtroom appearance by DaimlerChrysler Chief Executive Juergen Schrempp has been left to the discretion of his lawyers by Judge Joseph Farnan of the U.S. District Court in Wilmington, Delaware. But Farnan has ordered ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler head to testify in merger lawsuit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642