TORONTO, Nov 21 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler will invest C$768 million ($651 million) in its Windsor and Brampton, Ontario operations with about C$123 million in government support, Canada's industry minister said on Monday. The government support includes C$46 million from Canada and C$76.8 million from the provincial government of Ontario. ($1=$1.18 Canadian)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler to invest C$768 mln in Canada" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.