FRANKFURT, Aug 29 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler has no intention whatsoever at this stage to sell its remaining 19.9 percent stake in U.S. arm Chrysler, Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche said. Chief Financial Officer Bodo Uebber told a conference call on Wednesday that the group's currency exposure would rise around 15 percent as a result of the Chrysler sale, but added it was nearly fully hedged in 2007 and around 60 percent hedged in 2008.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler to keep Chrysler stake - CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642