NEW YORK, May 28 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler NA Holdings, launched a larger-than planned $2.5 billion five-year global note sale, with pricing expected later today, joint lead manager Banc of America Securities said on Wednesday. The offering was increased from an initially planned $2.0 billion. The notes are expected to yield 1.50 percentage points more than U.S. Treasuries. Barclays Capital and Deutsche Bank Securities are the other joint lead managers on the sale. Daimler ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler launches $2.5 bln 5-yr note sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.