FRANKFURT, Aug 29 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler could make further share buybacks or dividend payments in addition to the stock repurchase programme announced on Wednesday, Chief Financial Officer Bodo Uebber said. "Based on the further development of our earnings, cash flows and net liquidity, we may decide upon further buyback programmes or dividends in the future," he told a conference call on Wednesday. He also said he expected rating agencies to award the company a single-A rating. A ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler leaves room for more buybacks-CFO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.