FRANKFURT, Sept 21 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler will make all the different versions of its next-generation Mercedes-Benz E-Class cars at its own manufacturing facilities, the German-American carmaker said on Wednesday. "The decision has been made to produce all the variants in-house," a company spokesman said. Austrian contract car builder Magna Steyr, a unit of Magna International Inc , makes the four-wheel-drive version of the E-Class under licence now. Its annual output of the model ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler to make all new E-class models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642