FRANKFURT, Sept 30 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler has put corporate development head Ruediger Grube in charge of the group's businesses in China, the world's fifth-biggest carmaker said on Thursday. It said bundling all its Chinese businesses under one executive would ensure a unified corporate presence and profitable growth in the fast-growing market. Grube will remain head of corporate development. Roman Fischer, the president of DaimlerChrysler China Ltd, will report to Grube, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler makes Grube head of China business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.