NEW YORK, May 28 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrylser NA Holdings is planning to sell $2 billion of five-year global notes on Wednesday or Thursday, said joint lead manager Banc of America Securities on Wednesday. Barclays Capital and Deutsche Bank Securities are the other joint lead managers on the sale. DaimlerChrysler's outstanding debt is rated A3 by Moody's Investors Service and BBB-plus by Standard & Poor's.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler NA Holdings to sell $2 bln notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.