NEW YORK, July 31 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler N.A., a unit of DaimlerChrysler AG , on Monday launched $1 billion in three-year floating-rate notes, with pricing expected later on Monday, said joint lead manager Citigroup Global Markets. The notes are expected to have a coupon rate of 0.45 percentage point over the three-month London interbank offered rate. The other joint lead managers on the sale are HSBC Securities and RBS Greenwich Capital Markets.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler NA launches $1 bln 3-yr floaters" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642