FRANKFURT, Oct 26 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler does not expect to have to give financial support to other ailing car parts suppliers to the same degree as with Collins & Aikman , the carmaker said on Wednesday. "I have no knowledge of any other supplier which is in such kind of trouble as Collins & Aikman," Chief Financial Officer Bodo Uebber told a conference call. Along with other customers, Daimler agreed in June 2005 to provide unsecured bridge financing to C&A in order to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler only troubled by Collins & Aikman" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642