FRANKFURT, July 29 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler AG named commercial vehicles head Eckhard Cordes on Thursday to succeed Juergen Hubbert as head of its flagship Mercedes Car Group division, effective October 1. Andreas Renschler, former head of the Smart compact car line, will take over as head of the commercial vehicles division, and Ulrich Walker will then head Smart, the company said in a statement. Wolfgang Bernhard, who was abruptly halted from taking over Mercedes earlier this year, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler picks Cordes to head Mercedes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.