LONDON, June 22 (Reuters) - German-American automaker DaimlerChrysler plans to launch a 750 million euro three-year floating-rate note, lead managers for the deal said on Tuesday. Barclays Capital, Citigroup and Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein are managing the transaction, which will be launched in the near future. DaimlerChrysler North America Holding Corp will issue the bond, with a guarantee from DaimlerChrysler AG. DaimlerChrysler is rated A3 by Moody's Investors Service and BBB by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler plans 750 mln euro FRN -leads" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642