NEW YORK, Sept 26 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler priced $2.02 billion of asset-backed securities supported by auto loans on Tuesday, a source familiar with the deal said. Banc of America Securities, Barclays Capital and JP Morgan Securities are the deal's lead underwriters, the source said. The following are terms and conditions for "DCAT 06-C": CL AMT(MLNS)(MDY/S&P) WAL WIN BENCH/GUID PRICE =========================================================== A-1* $504.0 P-1/A-1+ 0.27 6 mos ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler prices $2.02 bln auto ABS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.