FRANKFURT, Feb 25 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler has set list prices for its new Mercedes B-class compact sports wagon ranging from 21,808 to 27,956 euros ($28,900-$37,050) including German value added tax, the carmaker said on Friday. The ex-factory prices start at the lower end for the B 150 model to be available from around the fourth quarter of this year. The most expensive model is the diesel B 200. The car, to be shown at next week's Geneva car show, offers a choice of two diesel and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler prices B-class car from 21,808 eur" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642