STUTTGART, Germany, Feb 23 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler proposed on Wednesday giving French industrialist Arnaud Lagardere a seat on the German-American carmaker's supervisory board. He is set to replace Dutch economics professor Victor Halberstadt as of the annual shareholders meeting on April 6, a spokesman said. Lagardere, 43, heads the French Lagardere conglomerate that has a 15 percent stake in aerospace group EADS , of which he is co-chairman. DaimlerChrysler has a 30 percent EADS ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler proposes Lagardere for board seat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.