FRANKFURT, Aug 29 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler generated second-quarter earnings before interest and tax of 2.13 billion euros ($2.90 billion), the German carmaker said on Wednesday, in line with market expectations. The company, which sold a majority stake in U.S. arm Chrysler Group to buyout firm Cerberus Capital Management in May, forecast that the group in its new structure would have 2007 EBIT of around 8.5 billion euros. The average of eight estimates in a Reuters poll of analysts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler Q2 EBIT meets estimates" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642