LONDON, Oct 26 (Reuters) - U.S.-German automaker DaimlerChrysler has increased the size of its planned 5-year bond to 1 billion euros ($1.21 billion), and tightened the bond's spread, a banker familiar with the deal said on Wednesday. The bond, originally planned to total 750 million euros, will now be priced to yield 57 to 58 basis points over swaps, the banker said, against earlier guidance of 60 basis points over swaps. Both the size increase and spread tightening are usually signals ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler raises bond size - banker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.