SINDELFINGEN, Germany, Feb 20 (Reuters) - Carmaking giant DaimlerChrysler AG reiterated on Thursday it expected its U.S. Chrysler arm to post an operating profit of two billion euros this year. "As of today and under the mentioned premises the Chrysler Group plans to reach its target of two billion euros operating profit (this year)," DaimlerChrysler Chief Executive Juergen Schrempp said, according to the text of a speech to be given at the group's annual news conference. The target was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler reiterates Chrysler profit goal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642