FRANKFURT, Feb 17 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler AG is set for a management reshuffle that will see changes at its ailing U.S. arm Chrysler, a new head of Mercedes luxury cars and the naming of a new finance chief, newspapers reported on Tuesday. DaimlerChrysler is also planning changes at Mitsubishi Motors , the troubled Japanese carmaker in which it has a 37 percent stake, a Japanese newspaper reported. The changes will renew Chief Executive Juergen Schrempp's team as the company battles ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler to reshuffle group managers-reports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.